Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
- £10.75Trending at £13.14
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.62Trending at £11.48
About this product
- DescriptionLudwig von Mises was the leading exponent of the Austrian School of economics throughout most of the twentieth century. This is primarily a critique of Karl Marx, his materialism, and his prediction of the inevitability of socialism. It also provides insight into Mises' fundamental thoughts and is an exploration of human action.
- Author BiographyLudwig von Mises (1881-1973) earned his doctorate in law and economics from the University of Vienna in 1906. In 1926, Mises founded the Austrian Institute for Business Cycle Research. From 1909 to 1934, he was an economist for the Vienna Chamber of Commerce. Before the Anschluss, in 1934 Mises left for Geneva, where he was a professor at the Graduate Institute of International Studies until 1940, when he emigrated to New York City. From 1948 to 1969, he was a visiting professor at New York University.
- Author(s)Bettina Bien Greaves,Ludwig Von Mises
- PublisherLiberty Fund Inc
- Date of Publication23/08/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiberty Fund Inc
- Content Noteillus
- Weight590 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.