CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £7.31Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book illustrates how a range of topics can be researched from a socio-legal perspective.
- Author BiographyReza Banakar is Reader in Law at Westminster University, London. Max Travers is a Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Tasmania, Australia. Reza Banakar and Max Travers have also edited An Introduction to Law and Social Theory published by Hart Publishing in 2002.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/12/2005
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1900
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDr. Max Travers,Reza Banakar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.