All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this text features substantial extra coverage of methodological issues in political science, an additional chapter on the philosophical underpinnings of the study of politics and a simplified structure for the presentation of theories and approaches.
- Author BiographyDAVID MARSH is Professor of Politics, University of Birmingham. GERRY STOKER is Professor of Politics, University of Manchester.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/06/2002
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitlePolitical Analysis
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date16/02/2010
- Content Notebibliog , index
- Weight587 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid Marsh,Gerry Stoker
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.03
- £25.99Trending at £29.22
- £11.43Trending at £15.05
- £10.20Trending at £12.69
- £14.98Trending at £21.47
- £7.06Trending at £7.28
- £28.89Trending at £30.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.