Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together research by experts in the field of language teacher education from a variety of contexts, with a particular focus on EFL. It addresses the dynamic relationship between theory and practice in language teacher education by considering teacher learning as a basis for the development of professionalism.
- Author BiographyJulia Huttner is a Lecturer at the University of Southampton, where she teaches applied linguistics and teacher education courses. Her current research project investigates oral language use and proficiency. Barbara Mehlmauer-Larcher currently coordinates the ELT methodology programme at the Centre for English Language Teaching (Department of English) of the University of Vienna. Her research interests focus on ESP methodology and pre-service language teacher education. Susanne Reichl is associate professor at the Centre for English Language Teaching (Department of English) of the University of Vienna. Her research interests include the teaching of literature and culture in secondary and higher education, and literature for children and young adults. Barbara Schiftner currently works as a research assistant for the Centre for English Language Teaching (Department of English) of the University of Vienna. Her recent research activities are concerned with coherence and cohesion in learner writing.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew Perspectives on Language and Education
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Weight374 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBarbara Mehlmauer-Larcher,Barbara Schiftner,Julia Huttner,Susanne Reichl
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.54Trending at £21.03
- £7.81Trending at £10.97
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.