Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionUseful for educators, this book shows how game theory and mathematical models can be used to develop an understanding of educational theory in useful ways. It uses the author's findings to inform the debate on a variety of issues, including classroom management, teaching and learning in groups, and quality assurance mechanisms.
- Author BiographyDavid Turner is Professor of Education at the University of Glamorgan, UK. Before he entered academia, he taught as a physics teacher in secondary schools in England.
- Author(s)Professor David Turner
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/04/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1
- Weight432 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.