All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive introduction to Focusing-Oriented Psychotherapy written by some of the world's most influential psychotherapists in the field. The book lays out the background and fundamentals of the approach, and looks at how Focusing has been integrated with other theoretical orientations such as attachment theory and existential therapy.
- Author BiographyGreg Madison, AFBPsS is a registered psychotherapist, chartered counselling psychologist, coach, supervisor and mediator. He lectures worldwide on topics including Focusing, Experiential-Existential Psychotherapy, Embodied Self-Coaching for Business, Conflict Resolution, and contemporary experiences such as Cross-Cultural Relocation and the Meaning of Home. He has served on the faculties of FOT, Psychotherapy, and Counselling Psychology trainings in London, New York, Lisbon, and Edmonton. Greg has written extensively and is currently working on ways to integrate experiential awareness into activist and community groups. He divides his time between his life and work in Brighton and London, UK and his retreat in Andalucia, Spain.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note4 figures
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGreg Madison
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £35.91Trending at £36.67
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £24.40Trending at £26.95
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £20.63Trending at £28.99
- £8.49Trending at £10.45
- £8.90Trending at £13.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.