All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.32Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second Edition of this esteemed text explores leadership from the head to the toe of an organization - whether that leadership is traditional or virtual, and whether the organization is corporate or non-profit.
- Author BiographyRoger Gill is Visiting Professor of Leadership Studies at Durham University Business School (DUBS), Durham University in the UK, and an independent consultant on leadership and leadership development. He supervises research both in DUBS and in Durham's Department of Theology & Religion. He is a Chartered Psychologist, a graduate of the universities of Oxford, Liverpool, and Bradford and a Fellow of the Leadership Trust Foundation.
- Author(s)Roger Gill
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.