All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second Edition of this esteemed text explores leadership from the head to the toe of an organization - whether that leadership is traditional or virtual, and whether the organization is corporate or non-profit.
- Author BiographyRoger Gill is Visiting Professor of Leadership Studies at Durham University Business School (DUBS), Durham University in the UK, and an independent consultant on leadership and leadership development. He supervises research both in DUBS and in Durham's Department of Theology & Religion. He is a Chartered Psychologist, a graduate of the universities of Oxford, Liverpool, and Bradford and a Fellow of the Leadership Trust Foundation.
- Author(s)Roger Gill
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight916 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.