Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £3.89Trending at £5.06
- £3.79Trending at £4.19
- £24.83Trending at £26.61
- £24.72Trending at £27.57
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSocial Psychological Applications To Social Issues
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 Illustrations, black and white; XXI, 277 p. 5 illus.
- Weight442 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEaaron Henderson-King,Emil J. Posavac,Fred B. Bryant,John Edwards,Judith Myers,Linda Heath,R.Scott Tindale,Yolanda Suarez-Balcazar
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsSmall Group Research and Applied Social Psychology: An Introduction; R.C. Tindale, E.M. Anderson. Cooperative Learning and Social Interdependence Theory;D.W. Johnson, R.T. Johnson. Training People to Work in Groups; R.L. Moreland, et al. Natural Development of Community Leadership; J.C. Glidewell, et al. Group Interventions in Cancer: The Benefits of Social Support and Education on Patient Adjustment; D.M. Posluszny, et al. Applying Group Processes to International Conflict Analysis and Resolution; R.J. Fisher. Improving Group Performance: The Case of the Jury; S. Penrod, L. Heuer. An evaluation of the Biasing Effects of Death Qualification: A Meta-Analytic/Computer Simulation Approach; J.W. Filkins. Coordination in Task-Performing Groups; G.M. Wittenbaum, et al. Groups, Technology, and Time: Use of Computers for Collaborative Work; J.E. McGrath, J.L. Berdahl. Tapping the Power of Teams; E.J. Savoie. Why Teams Don't Work; J.R. Hackman. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.