All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £45.99Trending at £47.52
- £8.15Trending at £9.01
- £11.75Trending at £17.07
- £9.77Trending at £10.23
- £7.67Trending at £8.49
- £7.57Trending at £10.98
- £14.15Trending at £17.98
About this product
- DescriptionA rigorous treatment of the essential mathematical structure of network synthesis problems, written by an eminent researcher in the field.
- Author BiographyDante Youla is a Presidential Fellow of the New York University Polytechnic School of Engineering, and a Professor Emeritus of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. He has been awarded the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Vitold Belevitch Award for his fundamental contributions to the field, and the Youla-Kucera parametrization is named after him. He is a Fellow of the National Academy of Engineering, and a Fellow of the IEEE.
- Author(s)Dante C. Youla
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note180 b/w illus.
- Weight1400 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.