All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of a well-respected text features day-to-day examples to highlight the link between midwifery theory and practice. It incorporates the international perspectives of a range of expert contributors and provides a critical exploration of the latest developments in research, practice and education within the profession.
- Author BiographyROS BRYAR Professor of Community and Primary Care Nursing and Head of Public Health and Primary Care Unit at City University, London, England. MARLENE SINCLAIR Professor of Midwifery Research in the Nursing Research Institute at the University of Ulster, Northern Ireland.
- Author(s)Professor Marlene Sinclair,Rosamund Bryar
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1995
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note68 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight528 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £11.78Trending at £11.98
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £6.95Trending at £7.09
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.