Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the wide field of concentrated vortices in nature and technique, the authors look at methods for research into the kinematics and dynamics, with attention to the flows with helical symmetry and models of vortex structures used to interpret data. Achievements in stability analysis, waves on vortices and vortex breakdown are also covered.
- Author(s)P.A. Kuibin,S.V. Alekseenko,V.L. Okulov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/10/2007
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note225 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight919 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.