All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Fifth Theory of Cryptography Conference, TCC 2008. It covers the paradigms, approaches and techniques used to conceptualize, define and provide solutions to natural cryptographic problems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/02/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number4948
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 645 p.
- Weight1003 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRan Canetti
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.