Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £43.28Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.66Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by megabooks-uk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprised of more than 250 selections from Henry James' stories about writers, his critical and speculative essays, his Notebooks, Prefaces, and letters, this book brings together the important passages in James' work which have implications for or ideas about his theory of fiction.
- Author BiographyJames E. Miller Jr., a professor of English at the University of Chicago, has written or edited fifteen books. He has served as editor of College English (1960-66) and as president of the National Council of Teachers of English (1969-70), and is a member of the PMLA editorial board.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1971
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight624 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJames E. Miller
- Introduction byJames E. Miller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.