All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to put Schoenberg's masterpiece into historical and ideological context, delineating the connections between music, theory, art, science, and architecture in turn-of-the century Austro-German culture.
- Author BiographyArnold Schoenberg (1874-1951), renowned Austrian and American composer, musical theorist, painter, and teacher of composition, pioneered compositional and critical approaches to atonality that were landmarks in twentieth century musical thought.
- Author(s)Arnold Schoenberg
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteprinted music items
- Weight971 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Translated byRoy E. Carter
- Foreword byWalter Frisch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement100th anniversary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.