All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.07
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.03
- £8.24Trending at £11.47
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionTheory of Linear and Integer Programming Alexander Schrijver Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica, Amsterdam, The Netherlands This book describes the theory of linear and integer programming and surveys the algorithms for linear and integer programming problems, focusing on complexity analysis.
- Author BiographyProfessor Schrijver has held tenured positions with the Mathematisch Centrum in Amsterdam, and the University of Amsterdam. He has spent leaves of absence in Oxford and Szeged (Hungary). In 1983 he was appointed to the post of Professor of Mathematics at Tilburg University, The Netherlands, with a partial engagement at the Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica in Amsterdam.
- PrizesWinner of INFORMS Frederick W. Lanchester Prize 1986.
- Author(s)Alexander Schrijver
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/1998
- Series TitleWiley Series in Discrete Mathematics and Optimization
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight718 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.