Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe computational power and software tools have increased the use and dependence on modeling and computer simulation throughout design process. This book fulfills the need of system and control engineers at various levels in understanding modeling and simulation. It provides mathematical foundation for modeling and computer simulation.
- Author BiographyBernard P. Zeigler, is a Professor of Electrical & Computer Engineering at the University of Arizona and co-director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Modeling and Simulation. He is the author of numerous books and publications, a Fellow of the IEEE, and of the Society for Modeling and Simulation International. Zeigler is currently heading a project for the Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) where he is leading the design of the future architecture for large distributed simulation events for the Joint Distributed Engineering Plant (JDEP). He is also developing DEVS-methodology approaches for testing mission thread end-to-end interoperability and combat effectiveness of Defense Department acquisitions and transitions to the Global Information Grid with its Service Oriented Architecture (GIG/SOA). Tag Gon Kim is a Professor of Electrical Engineering at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Taejon, Korea. His research interests include discrete event systems modeling/simulation, computer/communication systems analysis, and object-oriented simulation engineering. He is a senior member of IEEE and SCS, and a member of ACM. Herbert Praehofer is an Assistant Professor at the Johannes Kepler University in Linz, Austria. He has over 50 publications in international journals and conference proceedings on Modeling and Computer Simulation, Systems Theory, and Software Engineering.
- Author(s)Bernard Phillip Zeigler,Herbert Praehofer,Tag Gon Kim
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/01/2000
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1080 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.79
- £9.80Trending at £11.86
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.22Trending at £41.66
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.