All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second volume of the author's magnum opus, which offers a complex theory of modern society that simultaneously considers issues of communication, the media, differentiation, and evolution.
- Author BiographyNiklas Luhmann (1927-1998), Professor of Sociology at the University of Bielefeld, was one of the most eminent social theorists of the last decades of the twentieth century. Stanford University Press has published a number of his books in English, most recently A Systems Theory of Religion (2012) and the first volume of Theory of Society (2012).
- Author(s)Niklas Luhmann
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCultural Memory in the Present
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byRhodes Barrett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.67Trending at £25.57
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.