CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a radical and original theory of security for our times.
- Author BiographyKen Booth is E. H. Carr Professor in the Department of International Politics at the University of Wales Aberystwyth. He was the first president of the British International Studies Association and is the current editor of International Relations.
- Author(s)Ken Booth
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 105
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight930 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.