All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook on sports massage was created specifically for massage therapists, certified athletic trainers, and physical therapists who work with athletes. The author is an experienced massage therapy and athletic training educator and practitioner, and provides instruction on how to apply clinical massage techniques to athletes. The text is uniquely focused on the use and integration of basic sports massage, myofascial, neuromuscular, and lymphatic facilitation to enhance an athlete's performance potential and treat common athletic injuries and conditions. The book includes numerous diagrams and pictures of techniques to help readers visualize specific concepts and procedures. From the Field Boxes contain quotes from professionals who practice sports massage. Case Studies present common athletic injury scenarios and descriptions of treatment protocols.
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication19/07/2006
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Weight703 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.