Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSerono Symposia, USA
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBarry B. Bercu,Brian Stabler
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of Contents1. Outcome Research in Pediatric Psychoendocrinology and Sexology.- I. Treatment of Growth Hormone Deficiency: Efficacy, Innovation and Quality of Life.- 2. Growth Hormone Replacement in Adults: The First 10 Years.- 3. Quality of Life in Children and Adults with Growth Hormone Deficiency.- 4. Treatment of Childhood Growth Hormone Deficiency: Efficacy and Innovation.- 5. Quality of Life Among Adults with Childhood Onset Growth Hormone Deficiency: A Comparison with Siblings.- 6. Quality of Life in Adults with Growth Hormone Deficiency Diagnosed During Childhood (An Invited Contribution).- II. Treatment of Turner Syndrome: Efficacy, Innovation and Quality of Life.- 7. The Impact of Growth Hormone Therapy on Turner Syndrome.- 8. Phenotype-Karyotype Relationships in Turner Syndrome.- 9. Standards of Care Needed to Optimize Outcomes for Turner Syndrome.- III. Treatment of Short, Non-Growth Hormone Deficiency: Efficacy, Innovation and Quality of Life.- 10. The Non-Growth Hormone-Deficient Child: Does Therapy with Growth Hormone Produce Benefit?.- 11. Impact of Short Stature on Quality of Life: Where Is the Evidence?.- 12. Mediators of Psychological Adjustment in Children and Adolescents with Short Stature (An Invited Contribution).- 13. Turner Syndrome: Psychological Functioning Rated Parents and by the Girls Themselves (An Invited Contribution).- IV. Treatment of Diabetes: Efficacy, Innovation and Quality of Life.- 14. Evaluating Quality of Life in Diabetes: Methods and Findings.- 15. Effective Utilization of Self-Monitored Blood Glucose Data: Cognitive and Behavioral Prerequisites.- 16. Influence of Type 1 Diabetes on Childhood Growth and Development.- 17. Glycosylated Hemoglobin: A Myopic View of Diabetes Care?.- V. Treatment of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia: Efficacy, Innovation and Quality of Life.- 18. Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Due to 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency (Salt-Losing Form and Simple Virilizing Form): Long-Term Results of Treatment.- 19. Psychological Outcome in Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia.- 20. Psychosexual Quality of Life in Adult Intersexuality: The Example of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH) (An Invited Contribution).- 21. Male Fertility in Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (An Invited Contribution).- VI. Treatment of Congenital Hypothyroidism: Efficacy, Innovation and Quality of Life.- 22. Growth and Development of Hypothyroid Infants.- 23. Neurobehavioral Consequences of Congenital Hypothyroidism Identified by Newborn Screening.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.