All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.56
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £6.95Trending at £7.09
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
- £47.48Trending at £62.61
- £79.63Trending at £109.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do many people with disorders of communication experience a sense of demoralization? This book analyses the psychological, social and linguistic processes and interactions that underpin clinical practice, from both client and clinician perspectives.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Fourie is a qualified speech and language therapist, audiologist and psychologist working and living in Cork. He is currently a lecturer in speech and hearing sciences at University College Cork in Ireland.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRobert J. Fourie
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.