All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTherapeutic Songwriting provides a comprehensive examination of contemporary methods and models of songwriting as used for therapeutic purposes. It describes the environmental, sociocultural, individual, and group factors shaping practice, and how songwriting is understood and practiced within different psychological and wellbeing orientations.
- Author BiographyFelicity Baker is Associate Professor and Australia Research Council Future Fellow based at The University of Melbourne. She has dedicated her career to the study of songwriting as a therapeutic practice. Felicity has achieved numerous awards including a Foundation Research Excellence Award, an Australian Leadership Award, and an Australian Teaching Award. She is currently Associate Editor of the Journal of Music Therapy.
- Author(s)F. Baker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVIII, 322 p.
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £25.97
- £137.64Trending at £151.98
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.