CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn research, intensive effort is being directed toward the identification of molecular targets that can provide approaches to the development of novel therapeutic strategies in cancer management. Useful for students and researchers in cancer therapies, this book identifies molecular targets and their accessibility for therapeutic intervention.
- Author BiographyDr. Gajanan V. Sherbet is Doctor of Science of London University and Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists and the Royal Society of Chemistry. He is member of the editorial boards of many scientific and medical journals, and formerly editor of Experimental Cell Biology and Pathobiology. Dr. Sherbet's major scientific interest is in cancer metastasis. He has focused on the role of growth factors and their signaling, and the calcium binding protein S100A4 in cell proliferation, cancer invasion and metastasis; also he is currently studying the potential of artificial neural networks for predicting breast cancer progression and prognosis. Dr. Sherbet has numerous scientific papers in international journals and has written and edited several books on cancer, such as Growth Factors and Their Receptors in Cell Differentiation, Cancer and Cancer Therapy (2011) and Therapeutic Strategies in Cancer Biology and Pathology (2013), and e-books on the role of growth factors and their receptors in cancer therapy and therapeutic strategies in cancer biology and molecular pathology.
- Author(s)Gajanan V. Sherbet
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.