Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £151.98
- £22.36Trending at £24.35
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.11
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.41
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/12/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleErnst Schering Foundation Symposium Proceedings
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note9 Tables, black and white; 5 Illustrations, color; 25 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 195 p. 30 illus., 5 illus. in color.
- Weight283 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byH. Hennekes,Peter Walden,Wolfram Sterry
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of Contents1 Vaccination Therapy for Malignant Disease: The Clinical Perspective.- 2 Tumor Antigens.- 3 Costimulatory Molecules in Vaccine Design.- 4 Application of T Cell Immunotherapy for Human Viral and Malignant Diseases.- 5 Immune Monitoring in Cancer Immunotherapy.- 6 Retroviral Vectors for Cancer Gene Therapy.- 7 CpG Oligonucleotides as Immune Adjuvants.- 8 DNA Vaccination Against Cancer Antigens.- 9 Skin Cancer - Prospects for Novel Therapeutic Approaches.- 10 The Hybrid Cell Vaccination Approach to Cancer Immunotherapy.- 11 T Cell Receptor Peptides for the Vaccination Therapy of Multiple Sclerosis.- 12 Regulatory Aspects of Cancer Gene Therapy and DNA Vaccination.- Previous Volumes Published in this Series.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.