All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £7.96Trending at £8.20
- £5.99Trending at £7.99
- £5.97Trending at £6.98
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of interviews that examines crucial issues of uncertainty which leading British and American therapists have encountered during the course of their work.
- Author BiographyWindy Dryden is one of the leading practitioners and trainers in the UK in the Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) tradition of psychotherapy. He is best known for his work in Rational-Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT), a leading CBT approach. He has been working in the field of counselling and psychotherapy since 1975 and was one of the first people in Britain to be trained in CBT. He has published over 200 books and has trained therapists all over the world, in as diverse places as the UK, the USA, South Africa, Turkey and Israel. He is Emeritus Professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication03/06/1997
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byWindy Dryden
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.