Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.26+ £7.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by books4alluk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of interviews that examines crucial issues of uncertainty which leading British and American therapists have encountered during the course of their work.
- Author BiographyWindy Dryden is one of the leading practitioners and trainers in the UK in the Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) tradition of psychotherapy. He is best known for his work in Rational-Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT), a leading CBT approach. He has been working in the field of counselling and psychotherapy since 1975 and was one of the first people in Britain to be trained in CBT. He has published over 200 books and has trained therapists all over the world, in as diverse places as the UK, the USA, South Africa, Turkey and Israel. He is Emeritus Professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication03/06/1997
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byWindy Dryden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.