Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionPractitioners seeking advances in the field of ADHD and LD must bridge the gap between research and practice. This book aims to provide this bridge. Intended to practitioners, it presents a translation of research to practice. It also provides practical forms, illustrations, and rating scales that can be incorporated into practice.
- Author BiographyDr. Fine received his graduate degree from University of Cincinnati in 1982 and has been on the faculty at California State Polytechnic University since 1981. His leadership among faculty and teaching excellence earned him the prestigious Wang Award in 2001, given to a distinguished professor within the California State University system (23 Universities), in this instance for exceptional commitment, dedication, and exemplary contributions within the areas of education and applied sciences. Dr. Fine is also a licensed psychologist who opened his practice in Southern California in 1987. His practice specializes in treating children with ADHD, learning disabilities, developmental disorders and parent child relations.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2003
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePractical Resources for the Mental Health Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight940 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAubrey H. Fine,Ronald A. Kotkin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.