All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £7.45Trending at £7.59
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to diagnosing and treating disorders in children that includes definitions of the disorder, diagnostic criteria, the neurobiology of the disorder, information on functional impairment, treatment planning, and evidence-based interventions. It offers skill building resources to supplement treatment.
- Author BiographySharon Johnson is a psychologist in private practice. She has participated as a committee member and chair of a Utilization Management Committee for a managed care company.
- Author(s)Sharon L. Johnson
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePractical Resources for the Mental Health Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight960 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.