All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at effective therapy for postpartum depression. Using a blend of professional objectivity, evidence-based research, and personal, straight-forward suggestions gathered from years of experience, this book brings the reader into the private world of therapy with the postpartum woman.
- Author BiographyKaren Kleiman, MSW, Licensed, Clinical Social Worker, author of This Isn't What I Expected, The Postpartum Husband and What Am I Thinking? has been working with women and their families for over 20 years. A native of Saint Louis, MO., Karen has lived in the Philadelphia area since 1982 with her two children and her husband. In 1988 she founded The Postpartum Stress Center where she provides treatment for prenatal and postpartum depression and anxiety.
- Author(s)Karen Kleiman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.61Trending at £8.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.