All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.97Trending at £6.28
- £4.18Trending at £4.49
- £10.75Trending at £11.99
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £5.27Trending at £5.66
- £5.99Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn approach to working with clients who do not want to change. Fred J. Hanna offers a tool for assessing the readiness for change in clients and in therapists. He offers strategies, examples and insights for therapists who face seemingly insurmountable obstacles in the therapeutic relationship.
- Author(s)Fred J. Hanna
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight966 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.