All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're fairly new to therapy or you've practiced for many years, no doubt at times you've found yourself stumped with certain clients who leave you feeling perplexed and discouraged with that I-just-don't-know-what-to-do-next feeling. George Gafner has been there and that's precisely why he wrote this book.
- Author BiographyGeorge Gafner, MSW, LCSW recently retired from the Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Medical Center where he was director of family therapy and hypnosis training. For the past two years he has worked part-time as a mental health counselor at a local prison which holds 2,000 inmates. He is the author of five previous books on clinical hypnosis as well as numerous journal articles.
- Author(s)George Gafner
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.