All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.29Trending at £8.51
- £4.94Trending at £5.04
- £6.13Trending at £7.45
- £29.70Trending at £30.22
- £11.97Trending at £12.99
- £3.79Trending at £4.53
- £33.52Trending at £42.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe scholarly research tells us that adolescent boys and young men have the highest rates of behavioral problems, completed suicides, and drug and alcohol problems of any demographic group. This title presents a model of therapy with young men that addresses each of these concerns.
- Author BiographyDavid Verhaagen, PhD, ABPP, is a licensed psychologist and managing partner/CEO of Southeast Psychological Services. He is a well-published author and a frequent speaker; he is also one of fewer than 100 psychologists in the US to be board-certified by the American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP) in Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology.
- Author(s)Dave Verhaagen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Routledge Series on Counseling and Psychotherapy with Boys and Men
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.