All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVultures wheeled overhead as the author found himself running out of fuel in the desert. Indeed he had many hair-raising encounters in his 8,000-mile ride across small-town America. This title presents his account that is suitable for armchair adventurers and those who have ever wondered what small-town America is really like.
- Author BiographyAfter 28 years as a senior executive in the automotive industry working for Ferrari, Aston Martin and then Jaguar, Tim Watson gave it all up and lived on the road for several months while motorcycling around the USA to see what truly lies around the next corner of the richest nation on earth. Born in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, he lived near Banbury, Oxfordshire, before moving to Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Tim Watson
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.81
- £3.99Trending at £7.00
- £11.33Trending at £14.52
- £4.95Trending at £5.50
- £9.97Trending at £11.02
- £4.63Trending at £6.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.