There She Goes: Feminist Filmmaking and Beyond by Wayne State University Press (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £34.78Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.00Trending at £5.09
- £20.03Trending at £22.54
- £16.02Trending at £22.20
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.46Trending at £35.31
- £44.17Trending at £51.85
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the exchanges within and through feminist film culture to expand critical horizons in film scholarship. This book explores a variety of contextual factors that have shaped women's film making, from the conditions of production and circulation to engagement with various social movements.
- Author BiographyCorinn Columpar is assistant professor of English and cinema studies at the University of Toronto and author of Unsettling Sights: The Fourth World on Film. Sophie Mayer is an independent scholar and author of The Cinema of Sally Potter: A Politics of Love.
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleContemporary Approaches to Film and Media Series
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.