All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspirational biography on Therese Vanier, published with the full support of the Vanier family and with contributions drawn from far and wide, serves as a critical assessment of Therese's legacy, a tribute to her life and as an inspiration to others to follow her example.
- Author BiographyAnn Shearer is a Jungian analyst in London and was a friend of Therese for many years. She has known L'Arche since the 1970s, and also knows quite a few of the people who are contributing to this project. She has written 10 books and many articles and chapters and is an experienced editor. In 2013, she translated Jean Vanier's Signs of the Times for DLT.
- Author(s)Ann Shearer
- PublisherDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.52Trending at £12.85
- £8.61Trending at £8.89
- £5.50Trending at £9.08
- £8.54Trending at £9.97
- £5.49Trending at £8.82
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £18.79Trending at £24.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.