Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.98
- £16.40Trending at £17.08
- £11.70Trending at £14.06
- £7.49Trending at £13.01
- £11.27Trending at £12.12
- £9.30Trending at £12.97
- £28.30Trending at £32.57
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1265 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byD. P. H. Hasselman
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
- Table Of ContentsThermal Stresses: A Survey.- Thermoelasticity in Polymeric and Crystalline Solids from the Atomistic Viewpoint.- Thermoelasticity with Finite Wave Speeds.- Thermal Stresses: Transient and Permanent.- A Coupled, Isotropic Theory of Thermoviscoplasticity and Its Prediction for Stress and Strain Controlled Loading in Torsion.- The Effects of the Temperature-Dependence of Properties On the Thermal Stresses in Cylinders.- A Nonlinear Constitutive Relationship for Composite Propellants.- Thermal Stress and Fracture in Elastic-Brittle Materials.- On Calculating Thermally Induced Stress Singularities.- Thermomechanical Parameters due to Fire in Unsteady Heat-Conduction Analysis.- Thermoelastic Buckling of Plates in a Cylindrical Geometry Against an Elastic Back Support.- Stresses Due to Thermal Trapping in Semi-Absorbing Materials Subjected to Intense Radiation.- Instability of Parallel Thermal Cracks and Its Consequences for Hot Dry Rock Geothermal Energy.- Thermal Stresses in Coal Conversion Pressure Vessels Built of Layered Construction.- An Approach to Life Prediction of Domestic Gas Furnace Clam Shell Type Heat Exchangers.- Statistical Fracture Analysis of Brittle Materials in Thermally Stressed Components.- Thermally Induced Stresses in Insulating Cylinder Linings for Interal Combustion Engines.- Thermal Creep of Coke-Oven Jamb Frames.- A Study of Part Through Cracks in a Reactor Beltline Subjected to Thermal Shock.- Analyses of Mechanical and Thermal Stresses for Loft Densitometer Mounting Lug Assembly.- Thermal Stresses in Heat-Absorbing Building Glass Subjected to Solar Radiation.- Effect of Spatial Variation of Thermal Conductivity on Magnitude of Tensile Thermal Stress in Brittle Materials Subjected to Convective Heating.- Thermal Shock of Refractories.- Effect of Crack Healing on Thermal Stress Fracture.- Improvement of Thermal Shock Resistance of Brittle Structural Ceramics by a Dispersed Phase of Zirconia.- Dependence of Thermal Stress Resistance on Material Parameters: Ceramic Composite Systems.- Thermal Stress in Cylindrical Glass Seals in Microelectronic Packaging Under Thermal Shock.- Reliability Analysis of Thermally Stressed Viscoelastic Structures by Monte-Carlo Simulation.- Propagation of Propellant-Linear Separations in Rocket Motor Grains Under Transient Thermal Loading.- Thermoviscoelastic Interaction Effects in Filled Polymers.- Allowable Strength of Viscoelastic Materials Under Variable Thermal Loads.- Failure Probability Evaluation of an Anisotropic Brittle Structure Derived from a Thermal Stress Solution.- Estimate of Storage Life for M392/M728 Projectiles Based on Finite Element Thermal Stress Analysis.- Determination of the Thermal Shock Fracture Toughness of Reactor Graphite Subjected to Neutron Irradiation at High Temperature.- Thermal Stress Testing of Advanced Optical Ceramics by a Laser Technique.- Laser Induced Thermal Stresses in Brittle Materials.- Investigation of Thermal Shock Resistance of Ceramic Materials Under Programmed Heating.- Thermal Deformations and Stresses in Composite Materials.- Residual Stresses and Microcracking Induced by Thermal Contraction Inhomogeneity.- Thermal Microcracking in Celion 6000/PMR-15 Graphite/Polyimide.- External Crack Due to Thermal Effects in an Infinite Elastic Solid with a Cylindrical Inclusion.- The Viscoelastic Behavior of a Composite in a Thermal Environment.- Stress Related Thermal Emission.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.