All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £25.99Trending at £32.46
- £16.99Trending at £17.29
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £49.55Trending at £63.00
- £4.90Trending at £5.07
- £25.14Trending at £40.00
- £37.19Trending at £38.33
About this product
- DescriptionThermodynamic degradation science is a new and exciting discipline. This book merges the science of physics of failure with thermodynamics and shows how degradation modeling is improved and enhanced when using thermodynamic principles.
- Author BiographyAlec Feinberg, DfR Software Company, Raleigh, NC, USA Dr. Feinberg has a Ph.D. in Physics and provides engineering services in all areas of reliability. He also provides consultancy services for: Reliability Test and Analysis, Accelerated Testing, HALT, FMEA, Quality statistics, corrosion analysis and Thermodynamic Modeling. Alec has presented numerous technical papers and won the 2003 RAMS Alan O. Plait best tutorial award for the topic, Thermodynamic Reliability Engineering.
- Author(s)Alec Feinberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2016
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleQuality and Reliability Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight546 g
- Width172 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.