All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a simple and transparent introduction to Thermodynamics, covering basic concepts, and offering a wealth of examples and solved problems ranging from cosmic to molecular evolution, and from cloud formation to Bose condensation.
- Author BiographyReinhard Hentschke got his PhD degree in 1987 at the University of Maine, Orono, Maine, USA. Since 1999 he has been Professor of theoretical physics (statistical mechanics of soft matter/chemical physics) at the Bergische Universitat, Wuppertal, Germany. His research interests have frequently straddled the boundary between physics and chemis-try. As a group leader at the Max-Planck Institute for Polymer Research he has concen-trated on computer modelling of polymers.
- Author(s)Reinhard Hentschke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUndergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 Illustrations, color; 120 Illustrations, black and white; X, 304 p. 127 illus., 7 illus. in color.
- Weight486 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.