All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £14.56Trending at £16.91
- £20.36Trending at £22.94
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with theoretical thermodynamics and the statistical physics of electron and particle gases. It treats the laws of thermodynamics from a classical and a quantum theoretical view point. The free energy is calculated with a Gibbs formalism.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating in Physics from Baku State University, Azerbaijan, Bahram Askerov received his Ph.D. from Institute of Semiconductors, St.Petersburg, Russia, in 1962 (principal supervisor Professor A. I. Anselm). Since 1971 he is Chair of Solid State Physics, Department of Physics, Baku State University, Azerbaijan. S.Figarova received her Ph.D. in 1981 (her principal supervisor was professor B.M.Askerov), and her DSc in 2008. She is the author of a manual and numerous research articles in the field of condensed matter physics. At present her research efforts center around studies of transport properties in low-dimensional systems. She is an associate professor of the Chair of Solid State Physics, Department of Physics, Baku State Univers
- Author(s)Bahram M. Askerov,Sophia Figarova
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/12/2009
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number57
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; XII, 374 p.
- Weight813 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.