All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the concepts and applications of thermodynamics and kinetics, this book is useful for a 1-2 semester course for upper-level undergraduates or first year graduate students in a materials-science-oriented discipline. The following topics are discussed: basic laws of thermodynamics, phase equilibria, theory of solutions, and more.
- Author BiographyBoris S. Bokstein is a professor in the Department of Physical Chemistry, Moscow State Institute of Steel and Alloys, Russia. Mikhail I. Mendelev is an associate scientist at Ames Laboratory, Iowa, USA. David J. Srolovitz is a professor in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Princeton Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials, USA.
- Author(s)Boris S. Bokstein,David J. Srolovitz,Mikhail I. Mendelev
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous mathematical examples and line drawings
- Weight685 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.