Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics: An Integrated Approach by M. Scott Shell (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.72Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.99+ £4.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn classical thermodynamics alongside statistical mechanics and how macroscopic and microscopic ideas interweave with this fresh approach to the subjects.
- Author BiographyM. Scott Shell is an Associate Professor in the Chemical Engineering Department at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He earned his PhD in Chemical Engineering from Princeton in 2005 and is well known for his ability to communicate complex ideas and teach in an engaging manner. He is the recipient of a Dreyfus Foundation New Faculty Award, an NSF CAREER Award, a Hellman Family Faculty Fellowship, a Northrop Grumman Teaching Award, and a Sloan Research Fellowship.
- Author(s)M. Scott Shell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Series in Chemical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note96 b/w illus. 13 tables 438 exercises
- Weight980 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.