Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £25.45Trending at £34.96
- £14.52Trending at £16.10
- £30.79Trending at £34.02
- £31.63Trending at £49.85
- £5.99Trending at £9.98
- £6.65Trending at £6.76
About this product
- Author(s)Matthew A. Thomas
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Table Of ContentsList of Tables Acknowledgements Abbreviations Introduction 1. Defining the toledot Formula: Syntax, Semantics, and Function Excursus - Why is there no toledot Heading for Abraham? 2. Variations in the Syntax of the toledot Formula 3. Genealogies' Role in Shaping the Narrative 4. Covenants Change the Basis for the Narrowing of Focus 5. Findings, Conclusions, and Implications Conclusion Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyMatthew A. Thomas (Ph.D. in Hebrew Bible, Claremont Graduate University) has served as a member of the adjunct faculty at Fuller Theological Seminary and at Azusa Pacific University in California, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.