All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical volume is designed to assist graduate students in planning, conducting, and writing theses or dissertations in the social and physical sciences.
- Author BiographyIsadore Newman is Distinguished Harrington Professor of Education and Adjunct Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Northeastern Ohio's Universities College of Medicine in Akron, Ohio. He is the author of Conceptual Statistics for Beginners (2nd edition, UPA 1994). Carolyn R. Benz is Professor of Education at the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio. David Weis teaches in the Department of Counseling and Special Education at Akron University. Keith McNeil is Associate Professor at New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Carolyn R. Benz,David Weis,Isadore Newman,Keith McNeil
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication16/10/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight213 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.