All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn insightful examination of the sociology surrounding major long term conditions, this is the final volume in the successful Sociology in Nursing Practice series. Demonstrating a high level of scholarship, it makes excellent use of current research to illuminate the social context of long term conditions and the patient's experience.
- Author BiographyELAINE DENNY is Professor of Health Sociology and Head of Health Policy and Public Health Division at Birmingham City University, UK. She has a background in hospital and community nursing and taught health sociology to students on health related courses for 20 years. Elaine has co-authored with Sarah Earle a health sociology text Sociology for Nurses. SARAH EARLE is Senior Lecturer in Health and Social Care at the Open University. She has taught sociology as applied to health and healthcare for over 15 years and has published widely in this field. Sarah has co-authored with Elaine Denny a health sociology text Sociology for Nurses.
- Author(s)Elaine Denny,Sarah Earle
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/02/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleSociology and Nursing Practice
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight394 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £6.99
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £158.71
- £24.19Trending at £24.90
- £88.12Trending at £92.65
- £48.62Trending at £52.63
- £43.72Trending at £45.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.