All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £8.31Trending at £9.76
About this product
- DescriptionHow is it that so many major, government-sponsored projects can lose so much money? This book answers this question. Offering an account of the history of six major government project failures, it shows that failure results from mismanagement, lack of clear lines of responsibility and lack of accountability.
- Author(s)D.R. Mydleton
- PublisherInstitute of Economic Affairs
- Date of Publication07/09/2007
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute of Economic Affairs
- Weight280 g
- Width200 mm
- Height130 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.