All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first half of the 20th century, thousands of newcomers - Eastern European emigres, Mexican immigrants, and Southerners both black and white - flocked to Chicago. This title highlights approximately seventy-five paintings, works on paper, photographs, and sculptures by such artists as Eldzier Cortor, Archibald Motley, and Morris Topchevsky.
- Author BiographySarah Kelly Oehler is the Henry and Gilda Buchbinder Associate Curator of American Art at the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Author(s)Sarah Kelly Oehler
- PublisherArt Institute of Chicago
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArt Institute of Chicago
- Content Note95 color + 14 b-w illus.
- Weight1021 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.