Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £12.38
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.15Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of how one of America's first national resorts gave birth to the first national sport of horse racing. It introduces a parade of champions and their spectacular supporting characters.
- Author(s)Edward Hotaling
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1995
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note95 illustrations, index
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.