All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world teeming with data, we ourselves become the maths gurus' most prized specimens. This title takes us on a guided tour (no maths required) through an unprecedented new era. It examines the undertakings of the twenty-first century - the mathematical modelling of humanity.
- Author BiographyStephen Baker began covering technology for BusinessWeek as Paris-based European correspondent 1998. He moved to New York in 2002 as acting senior editor for info tech, and is now a senior writer. He is a leader in new media at BusinessWeek and coauthor of Blogspotting.net, a blog featured as one of the 50 blogs to watch by The New York Times.
- Author(s)Stephen Baker
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight180 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.