All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cautionary tale about what happens when a small Gruffalo leaves the comfort of its cave and sets off into the dark wood on a wintry night, this is sure to be another big hit in Dundee and with Dundonian speakers wherever they bide.
- Author BiographyJulia Donaldson, the 2011-2013 Children's Laureate, is the outrageously talented, prize-winning author of the world's most-loved picture books including The Gruffalo and What the Ladybird Heard. The Gruffalo, illustrated by Axel Scheffler, is now a children's classic and publishing phenomenon; celebrating 15 years in 2014, selling over 3 million copies worldwide, was voted Great Britain's favourite bedtime story on BBC Radio 2 and was adapted and broadcast as an animation on BBC 1.Matthew Fitt is a novelist and poet as well as a translator. An acknowledged expert in the field of Scots language education, he has written numerous children's books and translated a number of titles into Scots including Roald Dahl's The Eejits and Geordie's Mingin Medicine, and David Walliams' Mr Mingin and Billionaire Bairn. He is a co-founder of and contributing author to the Itchy Coo imprint.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- Language(s)Scots (lallans)
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack & White Publishing (Itchy Coo)
- Content NoteColour illustrated throughout
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Illustrator(s)Axel Scheffler
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £10.05Trending at £14.98
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £4.28Trending at £6.99
- £4.49Trending at £4.99
- £1.84Trending at £2.99
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.