All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPulitzer Prize winner Yusef Komunyakaa delivers a powerful meditation on American, and particularly African American, life in the wake of Vietnam.
- Author BiographyYUSEF KOMUNYAKAA is a professor in the creative writing department at New York University. He has won the Pulitzer Prize for Poetry and many other awards for poetic achievement, including the 2001 Ruth Lilly Poetry Prize, the 2004 Shelley Memorial Award, the Hanes Poetry Prize, the Kingsley Tufts Poetry Award, the Levinson Prize from Poetry Magazine, and the Morton Dauwen Zabel Award from the American Academy of Arts and Letters.
- Author(s)Yusef Komunyakaa
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication13/03/1998
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.